Movies

I'm curious to know what kind of movies you like out there. Me, I like SciFi, Adventure Thrillers, Mysteries and we also love Hallmark movies (especially Christmas movies).

Christmas movies are so beautiful. I love the snow scenes and beautiful homes. I love the love and family themes. These movies are all so beautiful.

I love Jason Statum. He is a doll. We love his movies.  Matt Damon and Liam Neesom are wonderful in their adventure thriller movies. Of course all of the James Bond movies are fun to watch.

SciFi movies are intriguing and great thrill rides. They make you think about what is out there. Has anybody ever seen a UFO? I have seen UFOs twice ( not up close but I knew that I saw some very unusual stuff in the sky).  There are more and more reliable reports coming in everyday from people (scientists, pilots, professors, etc.) who are seeing these things. Makes us think, huh!!!

Well anyway, Aliens is one of the scariest movies I have ever seen. We also like Cowboys and Aliens and many others.

Comments welcome below! I would love to hear what you like to see in the movies' realm!

Here is a short movie I made with my own art work. Most of it is fiction, entertainment,  but at the end what I tell about really did happen. It's scary to think about.






Comments

Popular Posts