Kids funny games

That's my son all grown up when he visited Thailand a couple years ago. He's cute there and he was  cute when he was a little boy too.




Here is something cute about my son and my stepson from when they were young boys.

 When they were about 9 and 10 they would write little message hints on paper. They would hide these around the house. One day I found some of my clothes including my first wedding dress laying on the floor and in the hall. Also potato chips were scattered on the carpet. I saw my wedding dress sprawled on the floor. I was upset. I asked them what they were doing and told them I was upset about my wedding dress on the floor. They chuckled a little and said they were playing a game. I'm not quite sure what the game was or the notes. I guess they were playing some kind of mystery game. Now they are all grown up. Men! I will have to ask them about this game the next time they come to visit my husband and I. Kids are creative and funny!

Comments

Popular Posts