Grocery Stores and Frozen Yogart???

I hate to shop for groceries!!! However, I do it because just like you and everybody else  I have to shop for food.

These last few years I've noticed that grocery stores are stocking their own brands of frozen yogart and I have to say the Wallmart and Albertsons' brands are TERRIBLE!

They don't want to stock Kemps anymore which is excellent. Also Blue Bunny frozen yogart is excellent too and I don't see this in many place anymore either.

What a shame that all of the competition out there for the dollar is causing managers and buyers to stock terrible products thinking that they will make more money. I go find a store that does have what I want. Also I go to stores where the cashiers and staff treat customers with respect and kindness.  Lately kindness and respect are being flushed into the toilet and this needs to be changed. For God's sake please get rid of nasty, rude and inconsiderate employees who will destroy your businesses.

Grrrrrrrrrr


Comments

Popular Posts