Relax

It is so important to relax. Days can be stressful. For me getting outside is relaxing. I love being outside, that is, when it's not too hot outside. Another thing I love is beauty. We all love beauty. No matter where I am I always find something beautiful to focus on whether it is a thought or something I see. Since I am an artist I love to create things which are beautiful to me. Whether it is just plain art or a flower arrangement or a video to share on youtube, I am always creating things I consider enjoyable to look at. If you sew then you want to sew pretty things to wear or use around the house. If you are a gardener then you want to create beauty in the garden. If you build houses then you should build nice and beautiful homes. If you are a chef then you should keep the kitchen clean and prepare the meals properly with care so that customers will want to return to that restaurant so you can keep your job. Eating utensils should be sparkling clean and nothing less is acceptable. I love beauty and I also believe that the things we do have an impact on others and we should all strive to do our very best to make each others lives happy no matter what it is that we do for a living or just hobbies. Enough rambling for today! Go watch a good movie or treat yourself to something special like a bubble bath or a delicious meal out at your favorite restaurant. Have a great day and relax!

 



Comments

Popular Posts