Do you like blue jeans?

Well I love blue jeans. Pure comfort if they fit right! I love denim and also linen and cotton. And with that I love a flowy, lose cotton tank top! I shop at Macys, Amazon, Dillards and Walmart. Sometimes I go to other places. When I shop I know what I need and want. I don't waste time. I prefer online shopping but sometimes I walk into a mall. Time is valuable and limited. I try to use my time well no matter what I have to do. I always thought it was amazing that cotton grows on plants and has to be picked and then processed into thread and fabrics. There are cotton fields close to where I live and I love to see this whenever we are traveling past them. I think about all of the people who picked cotton for a living a few decades ago. That was very hard work done in those fields.

Do you know how cotton is made to make those blue jeans? Watch this video and you will be amazed.
 



Comments

Popular Posts